Welcome to the Joint Research Management Office for Barts Health NHS Trust and Queen Mary University of London.
We support academics and clinicians by providing information and advice for their research.
Our services include:
- Costing and contracting
- Ongoing financial management of research funds
- Ethics preparation
- Research governance and good clinical practice advice
- Business development
- Encouraging and supporting local research
- Improving patient engagement
More information about these services, including points of contact for each, can be found in the JRMO Services Catalogue [PDF 240KB].
- JRMO high-level structure (August 2020) [PDF 128KB]
- Details of our teams and the individuals within them
You can read more about clinical research being conducted in the UK, including at Barts Health and Queen Mary, on the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) website.