The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2) has implications for research and researchers at Barts Health and Queen Mary.
On this page we publish information relating to this, covering:
- Setting up new COVID-19-related research at Barts Health and Queen Mary
- Clinical research guidance
- Non-clinical research guidance
- Guidance on continuing research at Queen Mary
- QMERC COVID-19 guidance
- Queen Mary Doctoral College FAQ
The JRMO has published guidance on the processes for both expedited study approval, and confirmation of capacity and capability, for Barts Health and Queen Mary researchers in relation to the set-up of new COVID-19-related research. That guidance can be found here.
- Queen Mary Ethics of Research Committee (QMERC) COVID-19 guidance for researchers, 27 March 2020 [PDF 312KB] (More information about QMERC can be found here)
Queen Mary's Doctoral College is publishing and updating a list of Frequently Asked Questions relating to the COVID-19 situation. It can be accessed here.